Sunday, November 06, 2011

Crutch by Fade Animated Music Video





Earlier this year I finished a mammoth project that had been on-going (on the back-burner) for a couple of years. Crutch by Fade is a music video for the Wellington, New Zealand indie rock band Fade from the album Cousin Elsa.

I was fortunate to receive funding from RMIT Link Arts and Culture that allowed me to submit the music video to a number of animation and short film festivals around the world. I have yet to hear from a few but I received confirmation that it will be playing in competition at a festival in Lituania.  

Tindirindis International Animation Film Festival was held in Vilnius, Lithuania from October 24 - 30 and then is touring to Siauliai, Panevezys, Kaunas, Nida and Klaipeda. My film is playing in competition in the Animated Music Video Clips "Music-Animation" section.




















I want to thank the Fade boys, the crew at RMIT Link Arts and Culture and, of course, Marcia for kicking my arse to get this done.  

No comments: